November 6, 2014

Steph's Gift Picks for the Bachelor Pad

Gift giving season is upon us ( insert me squealing ) so I will be adding a few gift picks over the next few weeks. This post is a shout out to all the dudes out there that have a bachelor pad. We cant forget about these guys! They need chic house stuff too, ya know.

Most of these products I have seen in person or used myself, so they're legit. The ice balls are so fun, I recently gave them as a gift paired with the wall mounted bottle opener. That candle? Smells like man. Mmmmm. The bathroom guest book is for a lil potty humor, along with more potty humor, Cards Against Humanity.

The small concrete and wood planters. Dont get me stawted ( said with a Jersey accent ) Nystrom Goods is actually based out of Boise, and I'm crazy about these planters. I plan on buying some for mah-self.

( and obviously, these gifts are great for anyone, but I was in a masculine mood tonight. Dont judge )

Untitled #2


Nautica cotton sheet set
nordstrom.com


H M bath towel
$11 - hm.com




3-Wick Candle Home Fragrance
bathandbodyworks.com


Tech accessory
etsy.com




Clock
distilunion.com


Nystrom Goods - Concrete Planter
www.NystromGoods.com


Nystrom Goods Wood Planter
www.NystromGoods.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ikea Ribba Frame Hack // Custom Mats

This one was one of those projects where I'm asking myself, why didnt I do this sooner?? Was I intimidated? Did I assume it'd be co...