January 13, 2014

One Kings Lane and me!

One Kings Lane ( HERE ) contacted me and asked me to do a post about the favorite chair in my home. They've been reaching out to bloggers like me, because they have a cool new resources on their site that goes into depth about the history of chairs, styles and also a guide to show you how to choose the right one for your space.
My cat destroyed my favorite Pottery Barn Seagrass Dining Chairs, therefore, they are no longer favorite. But that's another post.

My new favorites are my World Market Armless Chairs. I never did think I'd ever buy armless for my living room. They are usually uncomfortable, and not wide enough to cross your legs. I was singing the Hallelujah chorus when I sat in these babies. I'm tall, and can easily cross my legs comfortably AND the fabric is so soft. Sold. And in my favorite navy blue. They are contemporary and chic enough, but the legs are more ornate, giving them a little more character.




Lucky for you, they are on sale for only $139 ( I paid $279...wah wah )
I've had them for a few months now, and they've REALLY held up, and taken a fairly good beating from my one and six year olds. We've spilled on them, and they've cleaned up nicely.

1 comment:

  1. Do you know if these are the same ones? http://www.worldmarket.com/product/atlantic-blue-ravenna-chair.do?&from=fn

    These ones look a little lighter than yours.

    ReplyDelete

Ikea Ribba Frame Hack // Custom Mats

This one was one of those projects where I'm asking myself, why didnt I do this sooner?? Was I intimidated? Did I assume it'd be co...