January 28, 2014

10 Neutral Furniture Picks!

Neutral is in. ( when was it out? ) Navy/Indigo Blue is also in. ( again, this is my entire home, I cant help myself ) Remember, neutral does NOT just mean beige. It's soft, natural colors.

Safavieh is my #1 search on Overstock when shopping for clients and myself. It's a well known brand and can be found on other websites, but Overstock has always been the cheapest, from what I've researched. Their pieces are legit, and there are thousands of products.

Here are just a few of my favorite living room pieces, all affordable and chic.


1. Console $208 ( this could double as a nightstand )
7. Grey Sideboard $236 ( I'd use this as a nightstand too )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ikea Ribba Frame Hack // Custom Mats

This one was one of those projects where I'm asking myself, why didnt I do this sooner?? Was I intimidated? Did I assume it'd be co...