March 4, 2013

Weight loss and life!

What's up ya'll. This post is about to get real.
I'm a wife and a mom of two who's starting the fight to lose the final pounds I have on me. Another 35. It's daunting. It's hard. It's inconvenient, but it's doable.  I lost my baby weight, but now she's nearly 3 months old and I'm just now getting back into my fitness regimen and my good eating habits. My recovery from delivery wasnt smooth and I became angry because I could NOT work out. Now that I have the green light, I'm not getting to the gym as often as I should. This time around, it's much harder to get back into the swing of things. I lost those 50lbs so diligently that I'm being a bit harder on myself this time for not being so quick.
The point of this post is to tell the blogging world my goal to lose these last 35lbs and for accountability purposes. You dont have to comment or write me, I'm not expecting that.
And to prove that it CAN be done.
So I'm strappin on these babies ( arent they hot and obnoxious?)
and kissing these babies of mine ( because I love them, and ultimately they'll benefit from my good health)


I'll do a check in once every two weeks so it's not obnoxious :)

In the meantime, I'll get back to posting deals and decor goodies. I've also picked up a few clients in the last week, looks like people are getting in the moods to purge and revamp their homes for spring. Love it.
Cheers.

2 comments:

  1. You are not fat, because trying to lose weight, it will disrupt the patterns of life, is not good for the body.Women's Swimwear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog and I hear ya! I'm just getting back after my second and he's 18 months old! It has been a lot harder having two kids now and he had colic so it's been a journey. We can do it tho good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Ikea Ribba Frame Hack // Custom Mats

This one was one of those projects where I'm asking myself, why didnt I do this sooner?? Was I intimidated? Did I assume it'd be co...