March 19, 2013

Disguising the baby stuff

Babies come with a lot of stuff. I didnt want it totally taking over my house, so over the years I've made hiding places that just make sense.

Instead of a cheapo plastic bottle dryer like I bought with my first kid and regretted, I went with a chic glass drying rack from world market. I also had registered for a Target basket to keep it all organized. Then when I entertain, I can use it for wine glasses as well.




My daughter is three months old and we've only used her changing pad once. As pretty as this space is, we just live downstairs most of the day.


So I have a drawer designated to baby stuff. Diapers, wipes, saline/suction bulb,extra onesies etc.


1 comment:

  1. Can I just say this is simple--and genius! I don't have a baby---yet--but I am taking notes! :)

    ReplyDelete

Ikea Ribba Frame Hack // Custom Mats

This one was one of those projects where I'm asking myself, why didnt I do this sooner?? Was I intimidated? Did I assume it'd be co...