January 26, 2013

Trip to Marshalls

Here are some fun things I found at my local Marshalls tonight!


$3 Clearance Candles
  Faux Boxwood and Succulent $8+ ( I will say the boxwood ones STINK to high heaven, it's weird, but good quality, not plastic, more papery )
 Awesome watercolor Cynthia Rowley Pillows $19 ( comes in red/browns too )
This Bone Inlay type tray was on clearance for $29, there were quite a few of them. You may see these on sites like high street market or one kings lane for well over $100
Lil Anthropologie esque bowls for $2.99
And this PB knockoff lamp... ( $149 )

$49 at Marshalls


5 comments:

  1. i just love marshalls for that kind of stuff...so buy anything?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!!! if only those bargains are available in my country!!! those prints are lovely! Its so expensive here!

    missusmadmusings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Marshalls! We just bought those Anthropologie-esque bowls on the left of that picture. Was lucky enough to find a set of 8 large & 8 small. Such a victory!!

    Love your site :)

    Cheers,
    Heather @ Find That Warm Fuzzy Feeling

    ReplyDelete

Ikea Ribba Frame Hack // Custom Mats

This one was one of those projects where I'm asking myself, why didnt I do this sooner?? Was I intimidated? Did I assume it'd be co...