January 21, 2013

Latest Randoms and Pins

Here are some randoms that have caught my eye in the last few weeks...

Espalier trees, I'd love these along my back fence!


Corner Trellis, what a great idea


World Market Ashton Tables $129


A built in closet ( via gilded mint)


Check out that sink ( via coastal living)


Threshold Shower Curtain $19 ( target )


Aaaaand this is genius, I need to do this. You can just hose the boots down without getting the insides soaked. Duh.

Speaking of shoes...loving neon Nike!


Spring at Target! ( i'm swooning over the milky blue lamps on the right )


PB Lamp


Totes from the Gap ( lots of colors available )





And art via Meredith Pardue


NYC eyebrow kit ( its under $3, and its a new fave of mine )..the left palette is a clear wax that shapes your brows and keeps them put, and the color stays put along with it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ikea Ribba Frame Hack // Custom Mats

This one was one of those projects where I'm asking myself, why didnt I do this sooner?? Was I intimidated? Did I assume it'd be co...