November 6, 2012

Sewing and other projects...

I have been living at Joanns and tied to my sewing machine the last few weeks. I've been sewing these bad boys plus 50 some others for the boutique...( and yes out of towners, I'll be taking orders for scarves in the coming weeks, with new patterns )

I've also been sewing baby bibs, still have to finish....
These poor silk pillows bit the dust some time ago, after 7 years of loyalty..
So I finally got around to making 2 new covers for them..in stripes, of course.
Our giant rosemary bush needs to be hacked back so I'm making rosemary wreaths. ( if anyone knows how long these last before they start falling, let me know )

All the while, baking this baby...almost done!

1 comment:

Ikea Ribba Frame Hack // Custom Mats

This one was one of those projects where I'm asking myself, why didnt I do this sooner?? Was I intimidated? Did I assume it'd be co...