April 16, 2012

Kitchen Update

I had my kitchen painted and added glass to the cabinet above the sink. Before it had copper sheets, and I needed a more clean contemporary look. I'm still pouting because I still long for white cabinets, but apparently they'd be a beast to do, and not nice on the wallet. I'm tryin to make the best of these maple cabinets. Sigh.

So here's the before..


And today..


I have yet to fill it and style it, I'm enjoying the simplicity, really..
 Nice, easy update, and really affordable to do!

5 comments:

  1. I like it. So clean looking. Good job!

    Shauna
    www.ShaunaWyrick.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're pining for white cabinets too!! Looks great, though...you'll get your dream kitchen someday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I like it.

    I have an older home that we are working on updating.

    Hope you'll stop by my blog too. :)

    Thanks for sharing,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a simple change that has made a huge difference. Have fun styling the contents of the cabinet. I am currently trying to finish sprucing up my kitchen - it has been ongoing since June last year - will get there soon, we've bought all the stuff, just need to fit it. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lovely! This looks so good! I love how fresh they look!

    ReplyDelete

Ikea Ribba Frame Hack // Custom Mats

This one was one of those projects where I'm asking myself, why didnt I do this sooner?? Was I intimidated? Did I assume it'd be co...