October 15, 2011

Random Stuff

This street couple blocks away from me, these leaves look like watercolors, blending so well, it's so fantastic.



I also did this lil project I saw on a blog once, just bought those old white light globes that you've probably seen at the thrift store ( mine were 99cents each ) threw some old ( half working ) christmas lights in them and voila. A lit path to the chicken coop. ( one strand for all 3, they are the smaller globes ) I'll add some for the other side as well.

5 comments:

  1. I'd seen that light in the globe trick and never got around to doing it. Thanks for the reminder! Yours looks great - love the smaller size!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love the globe lights. So pretty. How do you think they'll stand up to the elements? Or is this something that needs to come in if you know it's going to rain, for example?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It rained last night and it was fine. I mean, think about christmas lights when it snows,they're fine, plus they are covered by the globe so they stay dry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful fall colors in those leaves! Those pictures are great inspiration for a painting. Good idea with the path lights, too.

    ReplyDelete

Ikea Ribba Frame Hack // Custom Mats

This one was one of those projects where I'm asking myself, why didnt I do this sooner?? Was I intimidated? Did I assume it'd be co...