July 19, 2011

Fabric Sale

Dwell Bleached Ovals ( 23.99 yd on sale ) Reupholstery Project Anyone? Pillows? It's very durable and heavy.
I have a little over 3 yds to sell, the measurement is 115x57"... $45 + shipping
Coral Fabric Piece ( navy blue ) Measurements are 30x45" $8 + shipping

Kaufmann's Batik Ink ( $20yd retail ) Piece is 54x39" $15+shipping
Black Ikat Dot Fabric ( this stuff is hot, and the pillows online are very spendy, i've seen 20x20" pillows for $80+ ) 
The piece is 67x57" ...$25 + shipping

All of these pieces are 18" squares, perfect for pillow backs or fronts. Each piece is $5+ $2ship






Email me at youpaidmorethanme@gmail.com
I prefer paypal! Thank ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ikea Ribba Frame Hack // Custom Mats

This one was one of those projects where I'm asking myself, why didnt I do this sooner?? Was I intimidated? Did I assume it'd be co...