May 17, 2011

Outside Projects

I've been visiting family in Minnesota, and now I'm back with some updates. The weather is finally beautiful and I 've needed it so bad.

Anyways, This is a very old little play house/junk yard that's attached to our shed. The wood is all rotted and we havent touched it since we moved in 3 years ago. (front)

(back and inside 2 rooms  )

Sick, huh? The plan has been to empty the rooms out, level the ground, and I'll show you a drawing of the garden we'll create out of this space in my next post.

But to my huge surprise, my parents worked their butts off while I was out of town and did all the demo for me. I had already taken one load to the dump before, and they did all the hard work. Unreal. They are so cool.

So here it is today. Nice and bare.

Maybe boring to you, but it's been such an eyesore and unused space for too long.

I also came home to happy plants.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh - that gorgeous calla lily is killing me! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your beautiful lilacs bring nostalgic tears to my eyes :)

    ReplyDelete

Ikea Ribba Frame Hack // Custom Mats

This one was one of those projects where I'm asking myself, why didnt I do this sooner?? Was I intimidated? Did I assume it'd be co...