May 25, 2011

Favorites Roundup

Just some things I've bookmarked..


TARGET: Dwell napkins ( set of 4, $9.99...could also make awesome pillow cases )
Calypso Tiered Trays ($12.99..comes in blue too. People are marking them up on ebay in anticipation of Calypso clearancing at Target..we're talkin $40 and up )

Calypso Scarf
Calypso Necklace


WEST ELM:

Modernist Mugs and Bowls
Jute Chevron Rug ( kinda want this for my kitchen but wish it were more gray )
Porcelain Hurricanes
Woven Seagrass Pendant


POTTERY BARN:

Blue Bird Pillow $25
Mini Quilts  $79( makes me wanna learn how to quilt )

Found Pharmacy Bottles ( so pricey but so beautiful $69-149)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ikea Ribba Frame Hack // Custom Mats

This one was one of those projects where I'm asking myself, why didnt I do this sooner?? Was I intimidated? Did I assume it'd be co...