October 12, 2010

The Mercury Look for Cheap

Especially for the holidays, I love some glam. It's the time to bust out the shiny decor objects, garlands, mirrors for a dramatic look.
Ikea has some amazing silver candle holders that look so much like the mercury ones you see in department stores, but for a fragment of the price. $12 and under, in fact. Pottery Barn has a magnificent Mercury Collection, and their candle holders range from $19-50...


Just go to Ikea.com and search "skimmer"

I cant wait to bring these out!




1 comment:

  1. These will go great with my mercury glass Christmas Trees. I am one of the lucky ones who lives 20 minutes from an Ikea so I shall be making a trip!!! Thanks so much for the tip!

    ReplyDelete

Ikea Ribba Frame Hack // Custom Mats

This one was one of those projects where I'm asking myself, why didnt I do this sooner?? Was I intimidated? Did I assume it'd be co...