October 22, 2010

Few updates and more craigslist!

These pics are from the guest room in which furniture usually is "in waiting" or where furniture goes to die. I've neglected it. However, our friend lives with us 6 months out of the year and it was time to give it color.
Table's done and painted. Total cost $15.
I JUST bought this fabulous antique chair for $20 on craigslist. A screamin deal.

sorry these pics are so bright!


Decided not to paint this bad boy afterall. It would be too much of a pain and i dont love it that much ;)
And I finally got the lil Nate Berkus rug set up in it's spot

more to come

2 comments:

Ikea Ribba Frame Hack // Custom Mats

This one was one of those projects where I'm asking myself, why didnt I do this sooner?? Was I intimidated? Did I assume it'd be co...