May 18, 2010

In honor of my lil bathroom

This little guy has been put on the back burner. It's our upstairs bathroom, closet size, so the color has to be light. I hate the periwinkle/blueish color and since it's such a small room it'd be easy to paint in a quick hour. So I'm debating colors!
But the real reason for this post is to talk about painted sinks. They look soo good when dropped into an old cabinet, or sideboard. I understand it's not for everyone, but for those of you who wanna make a statement, here are a few companies I recommend:

Majolica House- they absolutely kill it, the colors are vibrant, and their prices are awesome

















8 comments:

  1. is that an old sewing cabinet for the sink base? That is one of the coolest things I think I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sink and cabinet are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you know I love those sinks. Yours is awesome I love the rectangular shape. You should check out mine that we are putting in (in blog). I had them custom made in our colors in a design I chose for $105.00 each. I'm so excited to use them everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sink. and I love how it is dropped in an old sewing machine. I have an antique sewing machine that was my great Aunts, It's sitting in my parentd Garage and I had no idea what to do with it, but now you gave me this wonderful idea! And for paint color I think a light tangerine would look great in your bathroom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this room so much - even without paint its already one of the bathroom with most personality that I've seen in a while.

    ReplyDelete

Ikea Ribba Frame Hack // Custom Mats

This one was one of those projects where I'm asking myself, why didnt I do this sooner?? Was I intimidated? Did I assume it'd be co...