May 19, 2010

Knock off Time

Pillar Candle Chandeliers can be seen in places like Pottery Barn, Restoration Hardware and high end retailers.
So here's a great knockoff:

Restoration Hardware's $925 version
Lowes $222 version
But check this one out. A DIY'er pulled it off for $32.

If you dont like the idea of the candle holders, I'd buy the Battery Operated/Timed LED candles. SAVEONCRAFTS has a good selection with fairly decent prices. Target also carries them, and I got my 3 pack at costco for $20. This would be cool for an outdoor patio/pergola area too!

2 comments:

  1. I really like it! That turned out beautifully! Are your candles actual candles? Do you ever burn them?

    ReplyDelete

Ikea Ribba Frame Hack // Custom Mats

This one was one of those projects where I'm asking myself, why didnt I do this sooner?? Was I intimidated? Did I assume it'd be co...