April 17, 2009

Somethin for the boys


I was reminded tonight that i have male readers as well, so here's some rooms that are nice on the eyes for the guys too :)
Obviously leather is masculine, plaid and stripes can be as well. In one of the pics there are photos of old architectural buildings/drawings in frames ( ebay would be a good source ), chunky lamps, shag/zebra rugs, and BIG art. For the bedroom, big/tall headboards are awesome ( even the upholstered button tufted type ), try suitcases stacked up or old trunks for side tables..for kitchens try putting down a slab of concrete for an island countertop, and stainless steel pendant lamps, they even make stainless steel back chairs. I could go on and on










No comments:

Post a Comment

Ikea Ribba Frame Hack // Custom Mats

This one was one of those projects where I'm asking myself, why didnt I do this sooner?? Was I intimidated? Did I assume it'd be co...