April 2, 2009

New Towels


My towels suck. I bought them like 5 years ago, Wamsutta from Bed Bath and Beyond. They got pretty thin, pretty fast, and never had that plump value I longed for. So I sucked it up and bought new towels. My lesson is I'll never buy colored towels again because of stupid bleach accidents :)

I'm recommending you buy "Royal Velvet" from BBB. They are $9.99 and just use your BBB coupons to get the 20% off ( you can use multiple )
They are sooo soft and plump, and so far, after 4 washes, they are good as new. I'm loving them. 24 colors for those who want to venture out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ikea Ribba Frame Hack // Custom Mats

This one was one of those projects where I'm asking myself, why didnt I do this sooner?? Was I intimidated? Did I assume it'd be co...