September 12, 2013

The Look For Less

It's been a long time since I've done one of these and so here we go! Who would pay $10,000 ( it's actually a few hundy higher with shipping ) for a dining room? Well Neiman Marcus would of course. It's a beautiful room, no doubt! The mixed seating is really what defines this room and the fun lanterns are very complimentary and versatile.

But it's 10 grand.

Here's my lil version, for under $1500



Ikea will provide the Byholma wicker seats, as well as the Hendriksdal parsons chairs.
Christopher Knight Bench is Overstock
Arcadia Trestle Style Table is World Market ( on sale now )
Julie Hawkins Canvas Art is Overstock
and the Antique Copper Lanterns are Overstock!
The accessories on the table are just as easy to find. ( Target/TJMaxx/Marshalls for the try and pitchers )

Not too shabby eh? It can be done!

6 comments:

Ikea Ribba Frame Hack // Custom Mats

This one was one of those projects where I'm asking myself, why didnt I do this sooner?? Was I intimidated? Did I assume it'd be co...