January 27, 2012

My rugs arrived!

Well, I waited  3.5 weeks for the rugs from rugsusa.com to arrive! The customer service isnt too great over there, but for what I paid, I can't compain too much.

Here's the $27 Chunky Jute Rug, I LOVE it. It's cushy and heavy.





The care for a jute rug is basically just vacuum vacuum vacuum. This thing just eats dirt and is durable. No scrubbing or washing necessary.


And here is the $64 moroccan rug in 5x8


That is the true color, I didnt adjust it. It claims to be a charcoal but it's truly navy blue, which is fine by me!

5 comments:

  1. They're awesome. I am going to have to bookmark that site for when we are ready to order a rug - which will be after we save up some $$, but for these prices that may not be as long as I thought. I love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both of those - especially the "navy" rug! The jute looks just like two that I recently bought from overstock (pics at the ottom of this post: http://anexcellentadventure.blogspot.com/2012/01/one-where-they-built-wall.html)

    Congrats on your awesome finds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them both and such a steal!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the rugs! My mouth dropped open when I saw the last one! So gorgeous and great prices!

    Lindsey Turner
    http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your charcoal/navy rug. Is the design white or off-white? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Ikea Ribba Frame Hack // Custom Mats

This one was one of those projects where I'm asking myself, why didnt I do this sooner?? Was I intimidated? Did I assume it'd be co...