I just bought the small bowl in the coral color! Love it :)
wow interesting day at the shops then!Great blog :)Ellehttp://homeofspoot.blogspot.com/
Glad your okay! I actually have the little green bowl in the 2nd picture.
oh man! that's crazy! tjmaxx's must be bad luck. my agency runs a thrift store and the exact same thing happened to our store. we had a grand reopening party and everything. guess what shop is also in the same center? exactly.
How does that happen???
This one was one of those projects where I'm asking myself, why didnt I do this sooner?? Was I intimidated? Did I assume it'd be co...
I just bought the small bowl in the coral color! Love it :)
ReplyDeletewow interesting day at the shops then!
ReplyDeleteGreat blog :)
Elle
http://homeofspoot.blogspot.com/
Glad your okay! I actually have the little green bowl in the 2nd picture.
ReplyDeleteoh man! that's crazy! tjmaxx's must be bad luck. my agency runs a thrift store and the exact same thing happened to our store. we had a grand reopening party and everything. guess what shop is also in the same center? exactly.
ReplyDeleteHow does that happen???
ReplyDelete