November 30, 2009

Wallpaper Project?


Here's a really crappy pic of my entry room ( above ) I have very tall ceilings, and i'm not doing them justice really. I've been wanting to do wallpaper on one ( maybe 2? ) walls, get new furniture and move things around ( i will get better pics of the whole room ). Below are a few pics that popped out at me for inspiration. Finding just the right wallpaper has been a struggle for me, unless I want to pay hundreds of dollars for one I'd die for, but, not thanks. Once i have real choices nailed down, I'll likely do a poll to see what my readers think. :)








7 comments:

  1. You know me...I'm all about that sexy damask print!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if you follow Thrity Little Blog, but she has a GREAT post about faux wallpaper here. It's a little labor intensive, but it might save you some $$$$.

    LB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo wallpaper would look great there! I kind like that first one but in a darker color. I've seen that done in an entry at a tour of homes and it was fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate to disagree with the others but I just cringe when I think of putting up fresh wallpaper. It is so hard to take down, perhaps a fresh coat of paint in a color similar to the wallpaper that like the most? GL!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm only doing one wall, it'll be easy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been wanting to wallpaper a wall or 2 in our house! do you know any great places to find great prints for a good price?? i've been on the hunt. i'm gonna try out lizziebeth's comment of thrifty little blog! great post!

    ReplyDelete

Ikea Ribba Frame Hack // Custom Mats

This one was one of those projects where I'm asking myself, why didnt I do this sooner?? Was I intimidated? Did I assume it'd be co...