September 2, 2009

I'm addicted to Craigslist.
Lately, I've been making a killing on old furniture.
What do I mean?
I've been finding free, or NEARLY free ( $15 or less ) Dressers or Chairs, touching
them up ( sometimes i dont even have to ) and turning around and successfully
selling them for more. Latest deal? Vintage Danish Dresser, $15, turned around and sold
it for $120 without breaking a sweat. All it took was a good dusting, good lighting and a bit
of staging. I dare you to try it! I liked it, just wasnt quite what i thought it was.

1 comment:

  1. HI Stephanie
    This is something I've been trying to do myself, but I wasn't sure how much I could charge for the finished peices. Could you send me some of your before and afters to me? Are you selling them on craigslist again?

    Email me at HonestlyOK613(at)gmail.com

    THanks

    LB

    ReplyDelete

Ikea Ribba Frame Hack // Custom Mats

This one was one of those projects where I'm asking myself, why didnt I do this sooner?? Was I intimidated? Did I assume it'd be co...