May 29, 2009

My latest online deal

Our painted porch/steps took a beating this winter, and I had to repaint it . So I thought I'd buy some stair treads for practical reasons and to save my paint job. I'm not huge into scrolly type stuff, but I thought these were ok, plus I needed extra wide treads. I got them HERE for $29 for 2, and entered code ENT2009 to get 20% off my order! Will post pics when they arrive.

Update: They arrived, and they are awesome. Heavy and much thicker than I thought, these are NOT flimsy.

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to say that I like reading your blog so much that I'm passing on the Superstar Award to you! You inspire me to take my time when shopping in order to get the best deal out there. Check out my blog to see what's up. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Ikea Ribba Frame Hack // Custom Mats

This one was one of those projects where I'm asking myself, why didnt I do this sooner?? Was I intimidated? Did I assume it'd be co...