March 29, 2008

Welcome!

So I love to find a good knock off. I was the creator of the Pottery Barn Knock Off Bio on the nest over 2 years ago ( nesties know what I'm talkin about ) and thought it was time to bring it to a blog form for the world to see :)
I'll try to keep it up as often as I can. I Lurve to find a good deal, I'm the queen of internet coupons/codes and deals in stores too...and have found that I have a hobby of finding knockoffs from big stores like PB, Crate and Barrel, West Elm, Restoration Hardware etc. I find big ticket items for atleast 50% off the retail price at less pricey stores, such as Target, JCP, Macys, and online and pop stores.
So enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ikea Ribba Frame Hack // Custom Mats

This one was one of those projects where I'm asking myself, why didnt I do this sooner?? Was I intimidated? Did I assume it'd be co...